Friday, January 12, 2007

I'm Goofy


I ran the Goofy Challenge over the weekend at Disney. What a great time. It was hot this year for once. It seems like they changed the marathon course a little or maybe made a better effort to get fans and support on the boring stretchs. I ran the half with my wife.We hade fun. The half seems more crowded than the full marathon. We ran 2:30, not bad considering.

I ran the full in 4:22. I went out to slow. I felt good up until 22, I rans teady and did not stop often. I would have done great if not for the half marathon. I will now concentrate more on the Ironman. I would still like to do one more marathon, perhaps Atlanta.. This weekend calls for a 2+ hour bike ride with Clint. then I will get to the Pinewood derby ASAP.

We will watch some football at friends on Saturday night. I will go for a longer run on Sunday so no beer for me..

No comments: