Sunday, June 24, 2007

Weekend Update


I am in Boston now for a trade show. I was able to get 2-1/2 crossings(2500m) in at Lucky's. I was there for the 7:20 crossing. I was the first one out, the lake as flat calm. I was making waves. It was very peaceful. I have come a long way from not being able to swim to the end of the pool last year. I have enjoyed going to Luckys every weekend. It has certainly helped my comfort level in the water. During the Half Ironman, I never got freaked out. I need to continue to get more crossings in, so that I will feel comfortable swimming the 2.4miles.

I arrived in Boston and did an hour on the treadmill. I am now taking today as a recovery day and will have to wake up early tomorrow to get a good workout in. I will probably go for a walk this morning to burn some energy. I have a hard time not working out for a day...

No comments: