Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ouch

Okay, I can not wear flip flops anymore. They are sure easy to slip on, but I can not walk the next day. I must have worn them on Saturday, and I could feel the results that night. I tried stretching and stuff, but still bothering my achilles. I did my long run on Sunday, I only managed about 8 miles. I did get to the YMCA in the afternooon, with the boys. I did not do much swimmming, but I was in the pool and it helped loosen me up.

The first part of this week I have spent in the pool. I will be in Boston the balance of the week, and I know the Courtyard I am staying in will not be good enough for laps. SO I will use the treadmill. I have started reading the book RUN LESS, RUN FASTER. It calls for 3 days running and the rest cross training. I am going to give it a shot. There is also a Boston qualifiying plan in the back of the book. I would need to drop 45 minutes off my PR to qualify. But, I want to get faster so I will give the book a tri.....

No comments: