Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Back in the Groove

Starting to get back in the groove. I had a good bike "ride" on the trainer while watching the Departed. I was on for atleast 1:45. Flet great afterwards. I then got a go 35 minute swim in at the Y. I even worked on some drills. I hate the kickboard. It seems like I am going so slow. Probably because I am..

Still have not signed up for a race. The plan still is the Gator Half and then Miami Man. I will do the Marine Corps Marathon and hopefully, another marathon.

I am even starting to convince my brother and father to run. They think they could do the Disney Marathon. Neither, have much or any running background. So I would prefer they shoot for the half.. They need to decide soon as it will fill up. I am off to Memphis for 2 days. I should get a treadmill work out in...

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Great movie! I did the same thing, and got to about the same point (~1:45 or so) and figured I'd had enough. Decided I might as well put it back in the next day to catch the ending since I'd already invested so much time. Good thing - all the action is in the last twenty minutes.