Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Got my ride on.

We got a nice ride on Saturday. Clint and I met up at 6:15am we were on the bikes by 6:30. I think we rode every where in Florida. We started at the trail head at Kilarney Station. We rode to Howey in the hills, Mt Dora around a bunch of lakes and back through Clermont.

The temp started out okay, towards the end of the ride it was brutal hot. I felt good off the bike. I could have gone more. I thought I needed to get home to go to the beach for Kristy's Birthday.

My legs were good the next day. I am getting there.

The ride ended with the hills, going up buckhill and then SugarLoaf. The picture is the water stop at the top of SugerLoaf. One of the home owners puts fresh water out for people cycling up the hill.

Clint is off in Asia this week. I think I will get a good open water swim in on Saturday and then a 60 or 70 mile bike. I need a long run on Sunday morning. I am sure I will have to start extra early. I am traveling Tues thru thurs this week. I need to get some good pool swims in...

No comments: