Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Swim



I got my 3000m swim in yesterday. I felt okay. I am really slow. I need to do more drills to work on or improve my form. I got half way through my laps and they turned the water jets on to refill or cool down the pool. I discovered this as I was taking a breath and got blasted with water. I was able to find and open lane. With a middle lane I was only hit with water coming and going. I could almost navigate to come up in the middle of 2 jets. I guess it would be good to learn how to flip turn.

I returned home from the swim did more work from the home office. I was able to get an hour run in at about 5pm. Of course it was still in the high 80's. HOT and sticky. There is nothing better than getting back from a run like that and soaking in the pool. I know a beer would have hit the spot, but the frig was empty. Planning on a long bike ride on Saturday, around 70 miles. I will try to get to Luckys Friday morning to do my open water swim..

We may go to the beach this weekend after my bike. So I can run in Bradenton.

No comments: