Thursday, January 10, 2008

Marathon Weekend

The Disney Marathon is this weekend. I should be ready. I am running with Kristy. The plan is jsut to take it easy and have fun. I have been suffering with a little Achilles Tendinitis. I will stretch good and suck it up.

I have not taken this training very seriously, coming off Ironman. Again, just want to have fun. This will be Kristy's 2nd marthon. So it should be a good time. I will run with her the whole time and not worry about a finishing time....

2 comments:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
triguyjt said...

cuke..
good luck at disney..
went back and read your ironman post...way to go..sub 13 is fantastic... I have done 3 (non dot-m's) but have only done 15:15 as best...
you kick my butt...congrats