Thursday, December 7, 2006

Another busy day

One of those days. I had to get the kids on the bus so I could not get to the pool till 9:30 or so. I was disappointed when I got there. Short lanes. I got about 30 minutes in. I then had to run to the grocery store. It is nice working out of the house, when I am not traveling.

I rushed back for a 11am confrence call. Spending the whole week in the home office means expense reports and cleaning up the desk. I have never met a sale rep that does not hate to do expenses.

I was able to get a 45 minute run in at lunch. I listened to SimplyStu. I think I need to formulate my race plan and work on core training. The 2 races I have scheduled are the Disney Half Ironman and Ironman Florida.

JT has a band concert tonight, so we are on the go....

No comments: