Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Tuesday, Decemeber 5th

Swam 104 lengths at the YMCA today. The YMCA aquatic center in Orlando is 25yds x 50m. Today they had the lanes going the short lengths. I think the balance of the week they will have long lanes in the AM and short lanes in the PM. I think...

I was doing pretty good at counting laps. Then my mind wanders to other things, then I forget if that was 74 or where was I. I felt great. I do feel like a ping pong ball going back and forth....

I have started the training plan from http://beginnertriathlete.com. I am using the 20 week Half Ironman program, and then I will follow it with the 20 week Ironman program. I need to focus on my bike and swim. I have enjoyed getting in the pool 3 days a week.

Tomorrow I will run and bike. I am getting ready for the Goofy Challenge in January also, so I have to keep my running miles up.

No comments: