Monday, December 18, 2006

Well I slept in on Saturday. We did not get home till late on Friday night and a couple of cocktails equaled no early morning run.

I did however wake up at 5am to get out the door by 6am for a nice 3hr run. The one problem with this was that it was dark of course, but also foggy. The fog did not break until after I got home.. It was like running in the abyss. I was soaked when I got home because of the humidity. Kristy went for her long run when I got home then Grace had a birthday party.

I need to give my legs a little break so I am thinking a little swim on Monday. The kids are off from school all week. It will be tough to get a lot of work done, but not much work to do this time of the year.



As I ended my run, I looked at all of the spiderwebs just off the side walk. How are they built? It reminds me of my training. You need to have a goal in mind when and need to complete each of the segments. I guess Ironman would be the center of the web. With out a plan a spiderweb would just be a pile of web, instead it turns into structure and something that is pretty. Not sure if that make sense...

No comments: