Thursday, December 21, 2006

This the season...

Start my Christmas vacation today. Really not much going on. I will be sticking around the house spending time with the family. I have vacation that I need to use up. So I will do yard work and of course finish(okay start) my Christmas shopping.

I might take the kids bowling today. I will run or bike later in the day. I was able to hit the pool yesterday for a 52 minute swim. Short lanes were in so, there was no way I was going to count laps. I figured, it was at least 1.5 miles. I am feeling better and better about my swim.

I am thinking about 1 more long run this weekend, prior to the Goof Challenge. I need to check the Get your Geek on site, to find out about their virtual triathlon for New Years. The YMCA is open..

Need to work on my list of New Years Resolutions.. I am afraid one maybe to give up alcohol till after Ironman Florida?!!

No comments: