Friday, December 15, 2006

Ready for the weekend

This weekend will be my last long training run headed in to the Goofy Challenge. I hope to get up way early and run tomorrow. The problem being the Christmas Party me and the wife will attend tonight. Hopefully, I will not stay up to late...or drink to much, both of which will make it hard to get out of bed and run.


I purchased on ebay and new to me, pre-enjoyed wetsuit. I hope it fits. I read somewhere that the Orca wetsuits run a tight and I should add 10lbs to my weights. So I went with the size 8. I guess if it does not fit, I can re sell it on ebay. I was torn between the full wetsuit and sleeveless. Again, if it becomes and issue I will resell it. I know that I hate being cold, so I figured. I would go full.

I also watched Ironman Florida on VS this weekend, and most people had full wetsuits.

Swam at the YMCA at lunch. Still wish I could do flip turns, Is there a flip turns for dummies book?

No comments: