Monday, December 11, 2006

Weekend update



As usual a busy weekend. We got the watch the space shuttle launch. Me and the boys went to the dock and my wife relayed the count down to us. As we got the 3-2-1, you could see a glow on the horizon. It was truly awesome. It was like the sun was rising. The boys were very excited. It is great creating memories for kids.

It is especailly cool doing something with them that you know they will remember forever.



I was able to get a good 2 hour run in on Saturday morning. I continue to find things when I run. Last weekend it was a penny, this weekend it was a small rattle. I carry these trinkets through my long run as a little treasure to give my kids. Last weekend I learn my lesson about leaving a penny you find tails up. Apparently, it brings bad luck. I thought of this as I picked the penny up. I figured anytime you find money it is good luck. WRONG

Well after my run, my wife put my clothes in the wash. After the washing machine stopped my wife returned with my hydration belt and my ipod nano still clipped in. YES I guess I did forget something. DOOOH

I stuck the ipod in the toaster oven for about an hour at 100. Let it dry out and now it works!!!I can not believe it you could see water sloshing around the screen.


Today I swam for about 48 minutes at the YMCA Aquatic Center. Long lanes were in. I love getting in a grove and just swimming. I am starting to enjoy swimming. It has taken a while!!!Next on my list is flip turns. How do you learn?

No comments: