Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Okay I fell Better

Set the alarm for 4:45am this morning and was out the door by 5:15. I got in a good 18+ miles. I have not mapped the run out the know exactly. I felt great. It was not to hot or humid this morning. It was dark. So I did have to watch my footing in some spots. I ran to downtown Disney refilled my water bottle a couple times and then ran to some of the hotels and kind of wandered around to get mileage before heading home. My knee only hurt a couple times. I stopped to stretch it out had some Hammer Gel and kept going. IPOD Shuffle worked great. I listened to some podcasts and then music, it helped keep me going.

I have a parent teacher conference this morning and then lunch with my daughter. I hope to get 90 minutes in the pool later this afternoon. I am traveling tomorrow. So I will be able to ride the bike or something at the hotel.

This weekend I have a 100mile ride planned with a run after. I can almost see the taper. I am ready.

No comments: