Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Pool and a Movie

Got to the YMCA Aquatic center yesterday for a swim. My plan was to swim for 1:30, which would put me close to 2.5miles. I have given up trying to count laps of lengths.

I got there and half of the lanes were closed. There was also a film crew set up near the dive well. They had scaffolding set up with lighting and lots of crew and such. Come to find out they were filming an Ace Ventura movie there. I did not have my contacts in so I could not tell a lot of what was going on. I know that they were filming a dog doing some sort of tricks. This was all fine until, they stopped my from swimming while they were filming. I was only stopped a couple times for a few minutes while they were filming scenes. All and all a good swim. I am not sure how far I went. It was at least 90 minutes. I also forgot my watch so I was using the wall swimming clock.

I am trying to get a number of good workouts in this week as I approach the TAPER. I would like to get another ocean swim in before heading to Panama City Beach. I am still up in the air about this weekends planed. Kristy is running the Race for the Taste 10K at Disney on Sunday. SO I will bike on Saturday. I might go to Luckys to a long open water swim and they head out for a long bike ride..or maybe I should do another longer brick..

I should also practice changing a flat, decide what to wear, what to bring, write down my nutrition, run nutrition, should I run with my camera, new socks, get more body glide, more Boudreaux's Butt Paste, decide on pre race food, bike tune up, wheres my new wetsuit?, AHHHHH

1 comment:

Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

Holy crap! When did that countdown timer say 1 month. When the hell did that happen?

Don't worry about obsessing. I'm doing enough for all the IMFL bloggers. :)