Friday, September 21, 2007

Back and forth


Taking it easy this week. I have the Disney Triathlon on Sunday. I got to the pool yesterday and swam for an hour. I could have kept going and maybe should have. I also needed to do a bunch of stuff for work..

I will head over to the expo today. I need to get my bike looked at. My front derauiler does not work right now. I also want to look at what kind of sales there are. It might be nice to find out what time my wave starts. I am not overly concerned about this race. It is just another training day. It will be good to get in the water with other people.

I will head to Luckys Saturday morning for a 1 or 2 K lake swim depending on the time. I am sure I will need to get to Disney by 5:30 or 6am. I will increase my milage the next couple weeks and then look forward tothe taper.

No comments: