Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tattoo


On business in South Florida. I went to the gym here and noticed a women with an Ironman Tattoo on her lower back.

I asked her which she did and it was Ironman Florida. She had great things to say. She did say every time she thought about the experience or the day she light up. And it was true. She wished my luck and told me I would do great. She said to have fun and enjoy the day.

she had great thing to say about the event itseld and all the volunteers. I am so looking forward to it. I am getting tired of all this hard work.

2 comments:

Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

You and me both! Taper time is just around the corner!!

Unknown said...

Kind of like a long run or ride....their quite enjoyable in the beginning but after a while you just want them to be over. This post reminds me to enjoy as much of that day as possible because I am certain there will be times when I just want it all to be over.